nt want unhappy people. We are looking to reinforce the team

If you have website and forum related problems or suggestions, you can post em here!
lxt1217

nt want unhappy people. We are looking to reinforce the team

Postby lxt1217 » 19 Sep 2018, 07:58

MELBOURNE, Australia - After Madison Keys walked off the court from the biggest match of her young career, she received quite a compliment from her celebrated opponent.The opponent was No. 1-ranked Serena Williams, who won their semifinal at the Australian Open on Thursday after a tournament that might be remembered as the one where a new American star was born.Williams does not say things like this lightly or very often: I think she can be the best in the world. Then she added, for emphasis, The way she played today, I definitely think she has potential to be No. 1 — and win Grand Slams.Until now, Keys had never made it past the third round of a major. But the Australian Open marked many firsts for the 19-year-old American.Did I think it was going to happen here? Not particularly. But Im very happy it did, said Keys, who won many fans with her sense of humour, big smile, a humble self-confidence and her very good tennis.During the tournament, she talked about how shell save most of her $510,000 prize money but allow herself one indulgence, possibly a Louis Vuitton handbag. She shared the advice of her new coach Lindsay Davenport, a three-time Grand Slam winner, who told her to stay off Twitter and keep focused on tennis for the tournament. That and other advice clearly paid off.For the first time, Keys crossed the psychological boundary of entering into the second week of a Grand Slam.On her way to the semifinal, she beat two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova in the third round and seven-time Grand Slam winner Venus Williams in the quarterfinals to set up back-to-back matches with the Williams sisters, a challenge that held special significance for Keys who had idolized both as a child.Her ranking will improve from No. 35 into the top 20 as a result of reaching the semifinal.Playing Williams marked the first time Keys had ever faced a No. 1-ranked player — and she put the 18-time major winner to the test.Their semifinal on a breezy and chilly afternoon was the most-hyped womens match of the tournament so far: the up-and-coming prodigy against one of the greatest champions of all time. This time around the champion won, 7-6 (5), 6-2, but the score does not tell the story.Keys showed no fear, enormous grit, extremely powerful hitting, a big serve and was calm enough in the big moments to save seven match points.This week has definitely shown me that I can play the top players, and I can do well against them, Keys said. I can play the No. 1 player in the world in a pretty close match.The crowd at Rod Laver Arena ooohhed and ahhhhed as the ball rocketed back and forth during rallies with intense speed and force from both baselines.Keys described the quality of Williams shots like this: It comes hard; it comes deep... shes one of the few who can hit like that.Interestingly, Williams described Keys hitting precisely the same way: She hits a very, very hard ball, but she also hits it very deep, Williams said. I wasnt ready really for that.Keys was asked what she thinks makes her a good tennis player, and she described the fighting spirit that was evident on court.For me, even this week, as great as it is, I still want more, she said. For me, its just never being satisfied with what Ive done and always wanting more and more.When Keys reached the quarterfinals, she drew laughter at her post-match press conference by describing her state of mind with an emoji.You know, the one that shes in a salsa dress dancing. That would be me right now, Keys said after the fourth round.And so, after the semifinal loss, which emoji sums up her two weeks in Melbourne?I think pretty much just the smiley face, she said with a smile. Cant go wrong with the plain old smiley face. Cody Latimer Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. Will Hernandez Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authenti ... ersey.html. Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Riley Dixon Jersey .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend. Cody Latimer Giants Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken.Claudio Ranieri has told Sky Sports News HQ he does not think Leicester will be able to replicate their Premier League triumph. Barely 12 hours after the Foxes were confirmed as champions following Tottenhams 2-2 draw at Chelsea, the 64-year-old opened up about his clubs stunning campaign and hopes for the future.Asked if Leicester could repeat their glory, the former Greece, Juventus, Monaco and Rome manager said no, but insisted his target was to develop the team for the long term. Ranieri holds a Premier League champions flag at Leicesters Belvoir Drive training ground on Tuesday We want to continue to build, he told SSN HQs Rob Dorsett. When I came here, the project was to build a very good foundation and slowly, slowly to grow up together in three to four years to fight for the Europa League and slowly come to fight for the Champions League.Now the season is out of our project but of course, the foundation is very solid. We know very well we have to fight for the position but we want to do our best. Im positive and I want to fight. Watch the moment the final whistle blew at Stamford Bridge and Leicester were confirmed as Premier League champions I dont want to sell anybody though, but of course if some players dont want to stay with us because they are unhappy to continue with us, then I dont want unhappy people. We are looking to reinforce the team but with the same mentality, because this is my mentality and this is their mentality. We all linked very well together. Whoever comes in must know we are working hard. Leicesters players celebrate becoming Premier League champions at their training ground Ranieris appointment last year was questioned by many critics, with the Italian having just been axed as head coach of Greece.dddddddddddd. The transformation at the King Power Stadium, though, has been nothing less than phenomenal as the Foxes became champions of England for the first time in their 132-year history.While many of Leicesters players partied at Jamie Vardys house on Monday night, ex-Chelsea boss Ranieri admitted his own celebrations had been very low key.I was at home with my wife, he added. Nothing more. I spoke with my family at home and that was it. Ranieri: National treasure Adam Bate on how Leicesters manager has handled an extraordinary year... Leicester started the campaign as 5,000/1 outsiders for the title and did not look back after February, having opened up a five-point gap at the top with a 3-1 victory at second-placed Manchester City.On when he finally felt the Premier League crown was in his grasp, Ranieri said: I believed on Monday night. Buddhist monk Phra Prommangkalachan on why Leicesters Premier League title is just the start Of course you believe something but I am a pragmatic man and I know football very well. Something strange could happen and Tottenham behind us pushed so well.I want to say congratulations to them because they made a fantastic season. For this reason, I was so calm. Of course, I believe in my players but last night I was so happy. Also See: Ranieri: National treasure How the world reacted Leicester player ratings Celebrity reactions to Leicester Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Remarks, questions, ...”