Cinematic mod for Episode Three

General chat about FakeFactory's Cinematic Mod that not belongs to any of the other categories.
NeRa

Cinematic mod for Episode Three

Postby NeRa » 27 Sep 2009, 21:34

Interest question for developers. I know that Gabe Newells work is comming to end. Sorry for my English - i am Ukrainian Girl))). Have the Episode Three this mod in future?

Barozi

Re: Cinematic mod for Episode Three

Postby Barozi » 28 Sep 2009, 00:00

NeRa wrote:Interest question for developers. I know that Gabe Newells work is comming to end. Sorry for my English - i am Ukrainian Girl))). Have the Episode Three this mod in future?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Fakefactory already said that he will update his mod to include Episode 3 when it's finished.
So you can look forward to play it =)

NeRa

Postby NeRa » 28 Sep 2009, 05:56

I hope so... But interest in one aspect - Episode Three Engine will can be look like Unreal Engine - because I hear that Gabe N and Doug Lombardi hide all project in most interesting SECRET. I think FAKEFACTORY will make a great mod o Third part. Now i play with my brother in BETA 3 - its good (download Final soon). So great see this all or most impressuve (with modification of Episode Three Source engine). Big RESPECT for Juergen Vierheilig!!!

jackdavidson

Postby jackdavidson » 29 Oct 2018, 17:02

Thanks for bringing my attention to this Mod. I am working on my research paper online and this information is very helpful. Keep up with amazing job

Return to “On-Topic”