Adriana Lima vs Jamil Mullen

This is the place for off-topic chat. Whatever you want (that is allowed by the forum rules).
sevlagoth

Adriana Lima vs Jamil Mullen

Postby sevlagoth » 08 Jan 2010, 22:06

Hi everyone!

Since Fakefactory introduced Adriana Lima as an alternate model for Alyx Vance, opinions went array.

Some people like the new model, some people hate it and some other just says crap, because they can't form an opinion. lol

In the end, it just comes down to individual taste, and the sense in witch Fakefactory showed us his vision of the HL world.

I think Adriana is a great choice and I have to admit, I like her more than Jamil Mullen. There's something about that girl, that makes her fit perfectly in the game world, but this is just my opinion, so I'd like to know what you guys think about the subject:

Adriana? Jamil? Or a third contender?

Speak your mind! :D

Here goes a couple of shot's to initiate this discussion (Please keep it civil. :P)

Jamil Mullen
Image Image

Adriana Lima
Image Image
"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."

ShahJahan

Re: Adriana Lima vs Jamil Mullen

Postby ShahJahan » 31 Mar 2011, 19:22

Some people like the new model, some people hate it and some other just says crap, because they can't form an opinion. lol

Calling it crap is an opinions, and a very strong one for that matter! It means they hate it! Not me, I like the new models!

Adriana? Jamil? Or a third contender?

Although I like both, but I have a third contender. And her name is Mariana Pokova.

Robert-Ichida

Postby Robert-Ichida » 12 Jul 2011, 12:16

My third contender is Akina Aoshima!
Attachments
ym0811-r11copy.jpg

NadTheBat

Postby NadTheBat » 13 Jul 2011, 07:33

Personally, I think Adrianna Lima is a little to Megan Fox looking, and she looks like a dog.

As for a third contender, I'd have to say Rihanna would actually be a pretty good choice, if he bases the model off of a good picture, such as this one:

Return to “Off-Topic”