Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

g_reaper1666

Re: Old Models in New CM [Downloads + Instructions]

Postby g_reaper1666 » 07 Nov 2012, 23:19

for that you just copy the relevant files to the other folders which allows you to then use all the models throughout the game instead of the multiple identity of alyx.

universeman

Postby universeman » 04 Dec 2012, 11:37

Hopefully this isn't a bump of too old a thread. I just stumbled upon this and would be interested in a Cliff release with only the models. Cliff's torrent is dead anyway.

coprofago

Postby coprofago » 12 Dec 2012, 22:53

Hellow everyone, the torrent file's link with all models doesnt work anymore... where I can find this torrent to download??

And one more thing... can you make this mossman model work on CM 11?

http://cinematicmod.com/images/cm_10/ch ... _10_52.jpg

thanks !!!

EDIT: I solved this problem downloading the CM 10 and copying the mossman files to its folder.

coprofago

Postby coprofago » 18 Dec 2012, 22:48

sickindahead wrote:Hello all, I recently installed CM11 and the 11.05 update and even got some help from Anarki, I used the proper CM11 release, the Cliff99 version and a few other misc posts to compile a nice list of Alyx variants, but I've noticed an issue with textures on a few and was hoping someone could help me out with these:

(the picture name is the same as the model name, with brief descriptions of the issue)

There is another that is called 'V90S_LQ_UTEK' that looks like the other UTEK one with the same nude issues. Dont get me wrong, the nude ones are done well, but the armor in the pic is pretty badass and fits the game better. Basically i'm looking to see if anyone has the correct Materials files I need to get these four looking proper, with as little alterations to other models as possible.

about V9, I opened the mdl file into notepad, and I notice that this mdl needs the "G2_Face" file (.vmt and .vtf I think), and I couldnt find this "G2_Face" anywhere... please someone can upload this file to V9 works correctly??

Thanks guys, and sorry for my bad english!

CCPD

Postby CCPD » 30 Dec 2012, 01:50

Will there be any more models uploads? I really need some original nude/sexy models which look like original Alyx.
Cliff99 wrote:Image
All models from previous versions.
Play without GCF files and Licenced games.
Torrent file link http://rghost.ru/38332546
Link is dead. Re-upload or alternative source?

cathyanderson

Postby cathyanderson » 09 Jan 2013, 21:50

I like her push up bra. its really good. as same i am looking for my daughter.

MCM

Postby MCM » 12 Feb 2013, 23:21

Hi together! Is there any option to reupload alle these old Models again? If i had these models, i can upload them at some different Filehosters. ;)

Will work all these old Models with CM 12.21?

MCM

Postby MCM » 19 Feb 2013, 15:59

Is there nobody, who can reupload the files? :S

X2X0

Postby X2X0 » 25 Mar 2013, 08:54

MCM wrote:Is there nobody, who can reupload the files? :S

There is a user "bikeracer4487" who has posted links in this thread to DL various models. The website he used (rapidshare) changed all of the uploads to private for every user back in January of this year. That being said, the models are not downloadable until bikeracer changes the access of his uploads to public.

I've been using CM since it's latest release so I'm only using the models that came with that version. Would be nice if the mod creator put up a download for a model pack.

Dicehunter

Postby Dicehunter » 27 Jun 2013, 07:37

Hey "bikeracer4487" Really appreciate the uploads of the V9 Alyx but is there any chance you could upload them elsewhere as it takes about an hour to download each part as Rapidshare changed policy on download speeds to free customers :(

Return to “Cinematic Mod 11”